Monday 15 April 2013

Future Reviews hopefully coming up! / Tips for Irish online shoppers

Let's hope they arrive now!

I have been stalking E-bay, and yet I couldn't find anything of value. Then I accidentally went onto E-bay.co.uk - founds loads for ultra cheap stuff. So, typical me, I couldn't find it again. What had transpired that I was looking at stuff that the sellers would only ship to the U.K.

So... I thought back to my friend's 'Parcel Motel' t-shirt (his boyfriend's sister enters a competition of theirs and she won t-shirt... and a Wii!).
So I looked them up. Basically, Parcel Motel gives you a Northern Irish address - then they courier it down to the Republic for E3.50! The parcels are stored in a 'motel' and they text you when they arrive! Also you get two free deliveries... but I think the value isn't that bad because a lot of E-bay sellers charge 2 euro or so within the U.K. and 6 pounds to go abroad.
Some places don't ship abroad at all but have free U.K. delivery which means I'm paying E3.50 for a package from abroad which is about average for me. Also pretty helpful because I have nowhere packages can be left outside my home.

Anyways check them out!

http://www.parcelmotel.com/

:)

So I have paid E20 for two great Freya bras! I'm pretty excited, so here they are:



The Freya Ada



The Freya Deco


No comments:

Post a Comment