Sunday 21 April 2013

Update on Bras also a great quote.

My Deco arrived within 3 days - pretty impressive! Thanks ebay seller and Parcel Motel! I'm waiting until my Ada arrives now. (it was shipped Thursday but you know weekends and the post!)

I'm pretty pleased with my Deco though!

Also this from The Pervocracy:

Men feel about their penises, I imagine, the same way you feel about your breasts.
No, actually, I have this thing called a vagina, thanks.
Breasts are important erogenous zones for lots of people (including me!), but equating breasts with penises is depressingly common, and seems to stem from two wrong-headed ideas:

1) Things that stick out are the important bits!  Vaginas are all hidden away and mysterious, and thus couldn't possibly be an important part of a person's sensuality or body image.
2) The stereotypical heterosexual man finds breasts more attractive than vaginas.  Therefore, women must find their own breasts absolutely fascinating.
Finally something expresses exactly how I feel about breasts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment