Sunday 17 March 2013

My Wish List for bras that actually exist!

I have noticed that a lot of my favourite blogs have been posting various wishlists about lingerie they are interested in. 

I have decided to detail the bras I am interested in. The twist is that actually exist, at this moment that could actually order it. I feel a bit guilty as I live of the state and all... erm... I'd get them on the medical card if I could?


Miss Mandalay Paige in Coral.


I love Miss Mandalay's Paige bras because of three reasons - 


1. They are tight in the band (I will never understand throwing out a bra because it's a little tight... extenders exist!)... it's very rare I find a bra that's too tight...
2. They are unmoulded
3. They are available in amazing colours with great details
4. The wires and narrow and stiff (I don't get the hate on stiff wires)
5.  A girl once saw my brastrap and said that she was wearing the most beautiful bra she had ever seen!

See how amazing these are... *sigh*

2. Panache Andorra Full Cup in Caribbean Blue

Sadly, I will admit I had a chance to try one of these on, but I turned it down. It looked like a lot of bra. A lot of white bra. I think it will take me a lot (read: branding it on me) for me to have on of them on as well.

Yet, the Panache Andorra Full Cup has been warming on me.  BrasIHate mentioned how in the plunge bra version has an angled downwards band. Generally people have been saying it's forgiving in the cup and tight in the band. It's actually available in other colours. Perhaps I should give it a chance. I am terrified the wires will be too wide.

The weirdest thing about this bra is, as you can see on Bratabase, it's way prettier in the flesh (lace?) than in the product photo. It looks photoshopped on there, yet on Bratabase, it looks so gorgeous I want to try it. Panache, take note!

Why blue? Well, I would like something that is summery...

The Freya Jolie.


I have tried this bra on, but in 30G, so it was VERY loose in the band - especially when people have said that was loose anyways. Of course, the 28GG is probably a monster that comes with extra wide ultra support, iron girders and double-glazed cups.

Nonetheless, I remain optimistic because at the GG has three hooks which actually sounds like a decent decision. Though why not more... Yes ... I actually add extra hooks to my bras.

I'm excited because I like the stretchiness in the cups. Obviously, I don't want the white version, but the black (which is, as of these season, still a continuity style) or the pink look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment